STI sports cat down pipe with decat mid pipe for Newage Subaru impreza. Price ?150

hassen27

ISDC Club Member
Hi Guys/Gals.

I will have for sale shortly an STI sports cat down pipe with decat mid pipe for Newage Subaru impreza. This will fit any newage GD UK/Irish chassis cars. I have had it on my car(04 blobeye wagon) and never had issues with it passing nct etc. I will post pictures once I have it off the car and I have a few pictures from before it was fitted that I will upload later on.

I have had zero issues with it, unleashed a bit more rumble all while being nct compliant. The downpipe currently is fitted to a vf35 turbo and I reckon it will also work with a td04 for the subarus. It mates to a 2.5" mid section for the exhaust.

Don't hesitate to ask any questions and I will try to answer them :)

Price: ?150

Great value at that, won't hang about.
I have the same set up, works perfect with TD04 and a 3" center section also.
Not sure if Hassen's one had it, but mine is also bellmouth but had a little splitter at the turbo side to divide the turbo and waste gate gasses, some have it, some don't, had to shave about half an inch off the splitter for it to fit into the turbo as they're originally made for VF series turbos, bar that, its perfect on TD04 also

Next in line after Keadeen is Seanie and Pergie.

I'm heading off for a week tomorrow and will have Internet. Just won't be on here as much. Thanks

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

No problemo. Thanks for letting me know. Curious to know what you putting the sports cat in btw? [emoji4]

Pergie was next in line if still interested.

#hmblwgn
Have removable cat in it but just fitting sports cat and leaving it in it
4247f6260eed796b1a3ececec8bfee4c.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Cheers man - a bit more work than I?m comfortable with for what I had in mind so I?ll pass. Sure they won?t hang around for too long though.

[emoji106] will do , will get picked up next weekend if it suits you [emoji106]
That suits. Saturday will prob be home till the evening and Sunday will be home in the afternoon.

Just to check with you, it's a 2.5". Unsure if you got a 2.5" or 3" section for your car

#hmblwgn

Have the same sports cat in my car , buying as a spare :icon_grin: second decat pipe is no good to me as is longer than 2.5 pipe so if anyone wants it for wrx blob they are welcome to it ,
Nur spec joins as 2.5 inch and widens to 3" so no hassle fitting

Back