STI Genome Defi Boost Gauge and Controller €220 ono

B

BevanBrady

I have a boost gauge and daisy link defi controller here for sale. I bought the parts from yahoo japan for my last Subaru and never fitted it to the car. The gauge is a 52mm Genuine Sti accessory, it's branded STI Genome on both the gauge and the controller, and comes with everything needed to fit, as far as i know from looking into this, the controller unit will also run any other defi gauge, there are slots to plug in additional gauges.

I'm looking to get back what i paid for this so looking €220. I can take paypal if needed and post to the seller, or i'm based in Navan if anyone wants to meet me or collect direct. For any defi gauge and controller, thats a good price Defi gauges are very expensive, these being extra rare STI Genome type.

Defigaugeset.jpg

Defigaugeface.jpg

I don't get on here much so any one interested can phone me on 0857718781 or mail me at bevanbrady@gmail.com

Thanks
Bevan

[size=10pt][size=10pt]Sold.......[/size][/size]
Thanks for the interest.

you said to contact you by emaill??????????????? i never got a reply..sent it this morning just after your post went up

Detective Dave does it again :D

If this is the case bevan you might be best advised not bothering to come back on here again :evil:

Back