Sti Engine to Fit legacy???

[quote author=KENC link=topic=31976.msg367594#msg367594 date=1319315869]
Yea id run an STI at that no problem.. but impreza and legacies are 2 different things.

[/quote]

hmmmmmmm dont be so sure about that man

do Imprezas come with forged internals as standard? most Leggys did ill admit mine hasnt but the STI bottom end is nice

im told that the 'prezas are reverse engineered from the Legacy blocks

i was going to transplant into a type r and sell some bits but im gona keep her the way she is i couldnt put a figure on the car and i dobt it would fetch and were near the 70-80k thats wrapped up in it,thats buying the car then the mods, so i have no intentions of trying to sell it i bought in the boom like lots of others and payed over 30k due to it coming direct from hks japan, :cuckoo:

yeah man! the EJ208's apparently! this is what im told

and the H's as well!

whats good for the Imprezas is good for the Legacys, what with the Legacy being the most popular Subaru in Japan, flag ship and everything they make those the best then fanny around with the Imps later and use up the tats laying around :icon_lol:

Well that is somewat incorrect.

The rev d from piston design and look seem similer to sti8 pistons.

So possible bottom end same as a ej207 sti. But rev c are nothing special
and would certainly not say forged.

yeah, i think one year may not have been forged! the discussion was ages ago and i cant remember it in full clarity! haha

Rev C's are generally the worst i agree

just the manuals thought! from what i remember the Autos were made of a special type of cheese!

but the main bullet point is LEAVE THE LEGGYS ALONE PEOPLE!

Ha ha.

And yes rev c also high compression engine 9.0:1 making them
more prone to detonation on 95fuel.

Rev d is somewat area 8.1:1.

[quote author=goosie208 link=topic=31976.msg367687#msg367687 date=1319384752]
that means nothing to me man haha

care to explain!? (the ratios that is)
[/quote]

:lolpoint:

Its like farting into a big bean tin 8.0:1 and then squeezing the same farting into a smaller bean tin 9:1

Back