Spring clean clearout sale

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
Here's a few bits i came across that might be of use to someone while organising stuff prior to apartment move soon.

Turtle Beach Earforce Delta Programmable Wireless 7.1 Surround Sound headset - Used - €100

Limited edition Call of Duty edition, cost 300 euro new.Works with xbox 360, PS3. Wireless chat with bluetooth puck
Can work with new Xbox one and PS4 but only for Game audio, not for multiplayer chat, Chat trhough Kinect mic on Xbox one, not sure about Ps4
Can also work with any device with optical or RCA connections for watching movies etc and having some decent audio without waking the whole house!

http://www.turtlebeach.com/product-detail/call-of-duty-headsets/ear-force-delta/64

Fitbit Flex activity tracker - used - €60

Fitness activity tracker, handy if you need some motivation/stats to get you back to your prime

Xbox 360 media remote - used - €10

Easier way to navigate media on Xbox 360, no wear, hardly used, since i had two at the time

Easton Vice mountain bike stem - new - €20

65mm length
10 degree rise
31.8mm diameter
1.1/8" steerer diameter

Anyone interested in any bits let me know, based in Dublin can meet up around Dublin area

[quote author=SCOOBYCOLM link=topic=41207.msg471569#msg471569 date=1395363976]
I'll take the 360 remote Dan :thumbsup:
[/quote]

No bother cheers, give me a shout when ur around to meet up. I can drop down tomorrow during the day if ur around

Back