Sprayed

just got the wagon back yesterday after leaving it in to N2 autocare to get the front bumper re sprayed and new 3piece splitter sprayed and fitted, had a tile from the roof fall on the quarter panel a while back and got this repaired too, im delighted with the work they done and would recommend them to anyone here, they have a spray booth on the second floor of the building complete with oven for drying so work was done quick enough, cost was €600, wagon looks like a different car now from the front ,cheers dave leggy for the new sti grill badge,

james.

:ponder:hi lads im in the trade ,some of you might have seen by conversion at the last barbi
im not looking for the work just a warning on cheap prices
the job can look great at the start but its down the line when problems occurlike paint flaking and
fading im not running down any of the garages that have been mentioned above in fact i
know some of them and im sure they are fine, but in general cheap is not always good
1k sounds very cheap for a respray,are all parts being removed or masked up ,will it be rubbed
down or just lightly prepped these are the questions people must ask
as i said above this is not an add but just some help to people who may not know alot about bodywork

One of the places I mentioned does work on my Dads car> he got the near side left wing replaced about a month ago. It looked fine at the start but now its faded to sh1t in a place while darker in another place. This is the lad that quoted 1k-1.5k for a respray. He also did the rear 1/4 panel on my Dads car about 6 months ago and thats still perfect. I dont think I would take the risk. He has also said to me that he might not be able to match the paint properly to my car. Now thats bull. It shouldnt be a problem once the paint code is used.

Barry Ward in Ashbourne will do the bits on my car and touch it up all round for 500e. He will guarantee the work also.

[quote author=kbox link=topic=2998.msg32357#msg32357 date=1187300235]
@ jackswagon Where abouts is N2 autocare?
[/quote]

hi kbox, just in of the ballybin road, its the 2nd left after you turn in from merlin car auctions, before the industrial estate, he stripped the whole front of the car down for the job and masked of all the areas that should'nt of been done, the guys name is alan, sound bloke.

hi  kbox i live in swords but run a body shop in the finglas area
if you need some help just send me a message
sorry for slow reply i was away on hols  :guinness: :salute:

Back