Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I think he means that black spec C is a car he owned before and the new owner is now selling it, and the spec C RA he imported a while ago, Tom is now selling that too.

Ooooohhhhh... The penny drops ????????

It's all good, I caught up, I'm with ye now. Carry on ????????
I generally wouldn't comment on differences between models or anything like that, but when I seen Alan's comment I presumed he just read Tom's message wrong, I thought "oh I can help there" ????????

Ooooohhhhh... The penny drops ????????

It's all good, I caught up, I'm with ye now. Carry on ????????
I generally wouldn't comment on differences between models or anything like that, but when I seen Alan's comment I presumed he just read Tom's message wrong, I thought "oh I can help there" ????????

Haha, very good. You can collect the rest of the pennies in the For Sale section.

:thumbsup:
JDM Auction Watch

7 hrs ?

☆☆ BUY IT NOW - A very special Impreza! ☆☆
We have this in stock in Japan awaiting shipping...
1996 Subaru Impreza STI Ver2 Type RA V-Limited
1 of 555 made and finished in correct Saltire Blue
Colin McRae and Derek Ringer signatures on the seats etc.
This is a proper Type RA with DCCD, close ratio gearbox, lightweight spec, closed deck block, 5th injector etc - not to be confused with the lesser "555" edition
It does need a some TLC in places but importantly has no accident history. Boot plaque and numbering out of 555 still in place.
Anyone is familiar with these cars will know how hard they are to come across, and with US eligibility fast approaching this is a cast iron investment.
Price is: ?9650 imported to UK incl all fees
?10500 imported to Ireland incl all fees
PM for more details/Deposit secures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back