Splitter For a b4

goldenjohn

Octane Boostaholics
Lads where would i pick up a splitter for the b4???

Similar too this one, Even a different one if its nice, You can see the big crack in it, Cheers
John

Attachments

• New Pics 7.jpg
    New Pics 7.jpg
    740.7 KB · Views: 10
  • New Pics 7.jpg
    New Pics 7.jpg
  • New Pics 7.jpg
    New Pics 7.jpg
  • New Pics 7.jpg
    New Pics 7.jpg
  • New Pics 7.jpg
    New Pics 7.jpg
I was lookin on japan parts and splitters are up on €400 and the full wr1 front bumper is €520, How do they make that out???

Attachments

• ImageFromDB.jpg
    ImageFromDB.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 8
  • ImageFromDB.jpg
    ImageFromDB.jpg
  • ImageFromDB.jpg
    ImageFromDB.jpg
  • ImageFromDB.jpg
    ImageFromDB.jpg
  • ImageFromDB.jpg
    ImageFromDB.jpg
Actually can someone who can photoshop if your lookin at this can ya photo shop that bumper onto my car???

These are the closest pics too that direction i have.

Attachments

• Photo-0003.jpg
    Photo-0003.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 5
  • New Pics 6.jpg
    New Pics 6.jpg
    987.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Photo-0003.jpg
    Photo-0003.jpg
  • New Pics 6.jpg
    New Pics 6.jpg
  • Photo-0003.jpg
    Photo-0003.jpg
  • New Pics 6.jpg
    New Pics 6.jpg
  • Photo-0003.jpg
    Photo-0003.jpg
  • New Pics 6.jpg
    New Pics 6.jpg
  • Photo-0003.jpg
    Photo-0003.jpg
  • New Pics 6.jpg
    New Pics 6.jpg
[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=15086.msg185966#msg185966 date=1242312018]
Is that lower part of your bumper not the splitter John?

This is the standard bumper without the splitter or so i thought... (thanks rob for the link)

http://www.isdc.ie/discussion/index.php?topic=12734.0
[/quote]

Ya it is, I'm lookin for a splitter cause mine is cracked, but love the look of that blue front bumper.

all i can see through that link is robs advert, Is there somethin about a new bumper/splitter in it????

Awh ya just copped there what you were on about robie :thumbsup: :icon_redface: :hammerhead:
Bumper is good and its not cracked its just the splitter i am lookin For. :thumbsup:

Hmm, i don't know what i was on about when i read your first post again... :doh:

How badly damaged is your own one? Could it be repaired and sprayed? Anything you buy, don't forget to factor in the price of fitting and painting :thumbsup:

That i dont mind, my mate is a pannel beater, and a excellent one at that so i get work done with him, just the cost of paint so i'm sond on that regard. Just cant find a splitter anywhere. Any idea's???
I wont be home for a week so i dont know can it, i honestly dont think it can as there is an area with a chunk taken out, Some nackers must have kicked it last night cause it was perfect last night as i washed the car!!!!!!!!! it could be fibreglassed, but i'm not 100% about it.

Cheers robbie

Try the breakers, best thing you could probably do is get a new bumper with splitter already attached and then get it sprayed by your mate. Would probably work out a lot cheaper than buying the splitter brand new..

The thing with the blue bumper up above is that its for the facelift version and if you want to get that, then you need the bonnet, headlights and possibly the wings as well... If you looks at mick's (northdublin) thread in the blog you can see the gap when he put the 2002 bumper on...

Take it your mate is in sligo then?

You can get this for our one too, they have both there. so if worst came too worst, it'd be a lovely bumper.
I hope my mate can fix it, as i say finding a b4 in a breakers is like finding hens teeth!!

@goldenjohn-your car is the last of the rev c's-same as mine-but your right about the bumper-it is available for our cars. Your splitter is easily repairable-ive seen them repaired when they were in two halves

i have seen it for fibreglass, and have done allot of fibreglass work myself, but i haven't really seen much for the hard plastic, there is a big piece missing from the bottom of the left hand side of the splitter, I hope it can be repard, really do. Its just annoying, Why can't people leave our things alone!!!!!!!

cant as i am in tinternet cafe, and dont have access till i go too sligo. :new_puppy_dog_eyes:

But look at my avartar too the right of fog light you can see there is a bright light on the bumper from the flash, well right down at the bottom along the flash light there is a hole bout 3" up and 6" wide in a ovall shape. Best way too describe it too yo. Its the exact position of it, Then the sides of the hole is all cracked. Sorry best i can do :thumbsup:

By your description,fibreglassing the inside and filling over would probably do the job-but the size of the damage makes it borderline regards cost effectiveness-ill look into a splitter for you-know of a few cars for breaking

Back