Southbound on the M50

Rob Spec C

Octane Boostaholics
Anyone travel southbound on the M50 in the mornings? Looking to find out roughly how long it would take to get from the M1 to cherrywood so i can get as long in bed as possible... Thanks :thumbsup:

It all depends on what time you travel. If it is after ten you could do it in twenty minutes, before that it could take 50 minutes and then some moron could crash or break down and it could take you a week.

aiming to be at cherrywood for 8.30 or just before... Thinking of leaving the house at 6.20 so i can battle down the M1 as well... I'm sure you can tell i'm really looking forward to it...

id use the port tunnel and through the coast along the rock road - most of the time ur going against the traffic. but at least and hour but up to 2 if ur really unlucky. i'd say 7 u should be ok. :thumbsup:

[quote author=Scruff link=topic=11048.msg132056#msg132056 date=1227691980]
It all depends on what time you travel. If it is after ten you could do it in twenty minutes, before that it could take 50 minutes and then some moron could crash or break down and it could take you a week.
[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: so true :thumbsup:

Back