Smyths swing assembly instructions

adrianfa

ISDC Club Member
I got the swing below from Smyths during the week, but only opened it today.
Everything is there except....the famous instructions...!

I tried to give it a go, but there are about 7 or 8 different size bolts and some of them are not that different from each other, so I said I'd try the internet but am not having any luck.

Anyone here have the same swing, by any chance, that could send me a photo of the instructions on whatsapp...??

Thanks,
Adrian.

https://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/outdoor/swings-and-slides/swings/4-unit-metal-swing-set/p/140551

Have nearly the same as that here for that kids but it's up 2-3 years so instructions well gone but I can measure and take some photos tomorrow if it helps :thumbsup:

Many thanks, Joe. :thumbsup:
The kids have told me since that the creche has the same one, so we contacted them and they think they have the instructions.

If that doesn't work out, I'll give you a buzz tomorrow sometime. :smile:

Many thanks again.

A

Thanks Seanie. That's similar but not quite the same.
I've the lot brought indoors so I'm going to go through each bolt and try find a home for it on the frame.
See picture below, lots of fun packets.
Time to stop talking and man up :)
c6739d472b441cadf06fa1a5fc85b31d.jpg

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

I have put a good few of these together over the years for people there was I time I couldn't get away from them [emoji23][emoji23]
My only advice is count out what you have and what holes they are going in to. Bolts won't protrude to far out the other side so kids don't get caught on them generally only the right amount of bits to build it no spares. Medals should be given out for being able to assemble some of them but get the kids involved they will enjoy it.
Might be a youtu.be vid on it

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

Thanks Gary :)

Well, I got it up eventually. I tried to figure out where things went and then put everything together just loosely at first just in case I'd use the wrong bolt somewhere.
I ended up with about 3 spare bolts, a few more washers/nuts, and I seem to be missing a bolt, but I don't think anyone will notice or care about the odd one out if they spot it.

Next step now is the concrete anchors. Either that or I'll be spending me evenings with one hand on a swing... :smile:

Thanks all.

:thumbsup:

Result good stuff earned a few beers there

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

Back