Slowing a bit of Rust

Fla

Hi all

So my Legacy GT in in great condition considering the age but I would like to get your opinion on rust products. So I have 2 small bits of rust that I need to tackle while she is getting her big big service done (timing belt, water pump, oil, all fluids, all brakes etc)

1) first bit of rust is on the rear sill. So there is a drip tongue on the legacy that allows water to flow away from the bottom of the car. That was missing from one side and water gathered. I have rust forming there, not serious yet but Id like to stop or slow it before I have to do surgery. Has anyone here use a product they can genuinely say worked. Products like Owatrol for example?

2) stone chip. So I have 2 small stone chips that have rusted, these are 5mm squared and again not a big issue but now is the time to slow the damage. Any good products for this?

Finally does anyone know if Scoobyworx are shipping to Ireland anymore with Brexit?

Thanks for all the help in advance!

Fla

Rust bullet . Clean it off and paint it on . Comes in black or silver . In the drive chips you could use some aswell applied with a cotton Bud or tiny brush and use some touch up paint the same colour as your car over it

That's great guys thanks. I had never heard of this product. There are so many products out there and some I believe can cause more damage long term. I'll give this a go and see will it cure my issue.

Back