Sliver hawk wrx chasing me down

Gary sti

ISDC Club Member
Heading out this evening and a sliver hawk was gaining on me in the rear view mirror originally thought it was marko but turned out not to be him. So I done what any good subaru fan does and we had a run up the road he seemed to enjoy it can't say the same for his better half ๐Ÿ˜ณ bit of crack if you're on here hope you enjoyed the howl I done my best. So we're looking for a wrx hawk sliver driver with a black eye which he got half way up the m50 ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ
IMG_20210331_194106.jpg

Last time I was on the m50 in mine and I got a bit carried away I got chased down by a silver Hyundai with two lads in uniforms in the car

hopefully they donโ€™t send me something in the post to remember the occasion by๐Ÿ™ˆ

Last edited:
Last time I was on the m50 in mine and I got a bit carried away I got chased down by a silver Hyundai with two lads in uniforms in the car

hopefully they donโ€™t send me something in the post to remember the occasion by๐Ÿ™ˆ
I hate that happened me a few times coming home on two occasions doing nothing wrong but if they had of seen me a half hour before then yes I am sure I'd have been doing a bit of looking at the ground ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ this car don't stand out as much I find which is great but it will bring out the worst in you as we all know

if hawk wrx can keep up with S204 that means the S driver is slow :1poke: :icon_lol:
Never under estimate the 2.5 lump under the hood ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ me with a 2.0l had to let him pass with all you pick hungry folk on here (pics or it didn't happen) ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Back