Side skirt extensions

Eoinmack

Webmasters
Staff member
ISDC Club Member
Lads...I bought the full lip kit thing for the car, and everything else went on no hassle except for the above.
The little black push clips just don't seem long enough, I ordered new genuine subaru ones, and still no good. Pushing with all my might and no good
Surely someone here has ran into the same issue...I'd say it'd be a slightly longer clip needed or something but basically....what did ye do lol

It's the first one, on the left hand side, that goes in under the skirt. The ones on the side of the skirt are different
They're just not long enough to go through the extensions, as well as the skirt itself, and clip in place shopping.jpeg

Yes i had same problem eoin have a set In attic never fitted them to blob I had I bought a box of clips all different sizes off amazon but never got around to it all different sizes 5mm longer than the next. Have them somewhere but have a look. Wouldn't be the biggest online person to buy things sure send them a fax and see

You might be onto something there Gary, might try get a big box of mixed clips and see do any work,, find some use for them anyway. Least you can fit that pair to the S204 now :653:

Back