Selling the B4.......

Bigrig480

Sunday Drivers
Looking at selling my B4 lads,Failed the NCT on Emissions and a couple of small bits and i don't have the funds or time to go at it.
A good car, in good condition,not dogged,always warmed and cooled down on the timer. Just had New NGK's 2 wks ago.
Needs an O2 sensor,Front pads and a gaiter on the rack,(torn). There is a mark on the rear right door but i've a mint door for it.

Panasonic DVD-iPOD Tv tuner,CD player,Flip out screen etc,1000w Fli sub and amp in boot,Apexi timer,Sti Genome boost gauge and recorder,HKS Sqv Bov,Nice Back box,Lovely Sound.

I'd prefer to sell as is because i've no room to break it. Very sorry to see it go but Baby on way so funds being diverted!! :naughty:

Open to reasonable offers.....

Thanks for looking,

Brian

Dam long spin. But still, is it manual or auto? Any more pics and emission readings/brake readings?

Tis a pain Dave but needs must I'm afraid. I'll buy another one in a year or so,need to keep the shillings for work on house etc,new baby comin in May too! ????

This is for sale again lads, all bits done for nct etc. except i fitted a bosch ls02 lambda and its reading 1.08 so failed nct on that only, all other emmissions perfect.
I havent put 300km on the car since getting it and only selling again as im emmigrating. Anyone interested, let me know as ill sell at what i paid.

Back