Selling my 2006 spec c Ra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can a person not say a car is beautiful? Purely from a visual point of view. If ye all have a problem with the seller or the sellers price, In this case it seems to be the seller. Why not contact the seller and take it up with him and or admin, rather than sniping from the side lines at him.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Stop being a snowflake... we have 'contacted' the seller about the discrepancies... IN THIS POST... and highlighted our concerns. Which is the best place for it for any potential buyers. There is no sniping from the 'side-lines'.

And from what's been highlighted by the Admin, there is a lot more at question over this car. What I'd like to know is what action is being taken here, as the car was knowingly advertised as something it is not, which I'm sure is in breach of forum/club rules by a long serving member who should know better.

its still advertised with 34,300kms on donedeal with a service history to match???

Member Banned from ISDC

Dear Members,

An ISDC Member, (diesel tom) has been banned from the ISDC Website. It was brought to the attention of the ISDC Committee that a car advertised for sale by 'diesel tom', listed on the ISDC Website was falsely advertised. The car was advertised as a Subaru Spec-C Type RA on the ISDC Website, however background information on this vehicle was provided to the Committee that contradicted this information and evidence was provided to back this up. Upon deeper inspection of all the information available, the Committee confirmed this to be true. The car in question was in fact NOT a Type RA.

This falsely advertised 'Subaru Spec-C Type RA', was on DoneDeal at one point recently with 133,000 km mileage.

However, the Committee was made aware that this same cars mileage was advertised as 33,000 km in 2019.

Further inspection of the Vehicle History Sheet and mileage details uncovered major shocking discrepancies:
In 2015 mileage was 86,600 km
In 2017 mileage was 121,000 km
In 2017 mileage was back to down to the exact same mileage of 86,600 km
In 2018 mileage was 133,381 km
In 2019 mileage was back down to 33,000 km

Option Sheets were also provided to the Committee in relation to the specification of an RA versus a Spec-C.
This car was for sale in the UK with 133,000 km for 11,200 Sterling.

Irate complaints from a number of ISDC members to the Committee were also received demanding action.

Under no circumstances will this type of behaviour be tolerated by ISDC Committee who have taken this action on behalf of its members.

This thread has been locked, but will be left available to its Members.

Admin ISDC Committee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back