scuba diving

My dad is mad into it if ur looking for a club to go diving with. They dive alot of wrecks and have there own club rib.

Cant remember what the club is called off the top of my head. Theres a gang of them. They are based out of dun laoghire. They dive most weekends weather permiting and they dive all experiance levels from 20 meters to 75 meters. They also use tri mixes and re breathers if thats what ur into to.

thats a bit advanced for me now lol. i cant wait to start doing it though. some serious dives to do when you get to that level :icon_grin:

They are taking on beginner level memmbers next year if ur interested. They dont do crazy depths every dive.

There called Aquarius Diving club.

Id love to get back into it again, have all my own gear, did some of the PADI Courses, got up as far as qualified Rescue Diver, then couldnt do it any more cause had other things to do. must check and see if the wetsuit still fits! I dont have regs or tank tho, thats all i need but im sure it could be rented!!

Wherebouts would you be diving? I'll have to do a review course tho first again before i go diving cause its been a long time!!

They dive all the wrecks on the east coast and they do a lot of diving up in Donegal on the German U-Boats that are sunk up there.

John uve a PM.

Paddy if u wana get back into it ur best off talking to my dad has i havent really a clue about it. Il pm u the number if u want.

Back