SCOOBY hUNTIN!!

Paddy scooby

Middle Lane Hogs
Lads i was out around Drogheada on sat there and i seen two evo's with SCOOBY HUNTIN on them :lol:, have they no shame drivin scrap with that wrote on it, i wouldnt mind but one of them i gave a damn good thrashing one day, absolutely hammered him down the motor way :salute:! do we have any sign similar to that bout evos

I saw a civic one time with "Scooby Slayer" wrote on the window, I was driving a Starlet GT at the time, I guess if he had a bit of difficulty with me in a 1.3 what chance would he have had against the might of the :subaru:

Yup there is a scooby one alright, was shown on a car here in the last few months

"See no Evo, fear no Evo" I think :ponder:

Saw that navy Evo before :roll: Clown. Saw a Cossie in Blanch with Scooby Doo where are you on the bottom of the plate... Looked good I must admit :D
Cheers
john

[quote author=Twinnie link=topic=4089.msg42574#msg42574 date=1193230427]
I saw a civic one time with "Scooby Slayer" wrote on the window,

:lol: Clowns[/quote]

[quote author=jim dublin link=topic=4089.msg42589#msg42589 date=1193236900]
[quote author=Twinnie link=topic=4089.msg42574#msg42574 date=1193230427]
I saw a civic one time with "Scooby Slayer" wrote on the window,

:lol: Clowns[/quote]
[/quote]
Lol He really was, I made a circus act out of him anyway thats for sure :)

Yeah seen that evo bout ere in Drogheda...not that quick...had a go at him myself...he seemed a little.... :oops: :twofinger: :twofinger:

Evo Eater is usually the standard one.

it makes me proud though every time i see a sticker slagging scoobys. its like everybody wants to prove that they are faster than Subaru's, its like an all time goal for them :D

:subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru:

Seen a golf once with "JAP SCRAP RECOVERY VEHICLE" across the back window, thought u tosser!!

Was in my EP3 civic type R so I vtec'd the life out of it past him.

[quote author=Paddy scooby link=topic=4089.msg42572#msg42572 date=1193229986]
i wouldnt mind but one of them i gave a damn good thrashing one day, absolutely hammered him down the motor way
[/quote]

Give her welly ............

[quote author=STI Brian link=topic=4089.msg42577#msg42577 date=1193231202]
Yup there is a scooby one alright, was shown on a car here in the last few months

"See no Evo, fear no Evo" I think :ponder:
[/quote]

This one?

[quote author=super2nd link=topic=3400.msg33730#msg33730 date=1188235109]
DSC00233.jpg

[/quote]

I had a civic UP MY ARSE the other night thinking he was great. So close i could't see his headlights in my mirror. Little dipshit didn't know what happened when i floored it then hit the brakes as hard as i could.

yea was at santa pod this year and last year at the vauxhall performance show with my mates seen a wee nova and a wee corsa that had '' scooby eater '' and '' scooby killer '' on them.lol

Why don't you get one made up!
The Scooby hunter becomes the Hunted! Bye Bye!

[quote author=ericsti link=topic=4089.msg43255#msg43255 date=1193595226]
Why don't you get one made up!
The Scooby hunter becomes the Hunted! Bye Bye!
[/quote]
Are you mad man??! Too many letters the costs would be through the roof!! :D

Back