Scooby forsale done deal

KevinCork

ISDC Club Member
Any body recognise this one

Attachments

• 16664656043564336295829587377767.jpg
    16664656043564336295829587377767.jpg
    1,023.8 KB · Views: 50
Haven't a clue about it, but spotted it on DD. Fair nice motor tho, don't know what it is about it, prob the blacked out headlamps...but looks fair mean 😎

Haven't a clue about it, but spotted it on DD. Fair nice motor tho, don't know what it is about it, prob the blacked out headlamps...but looks fair mean 😎
Ya she looks like a right mean yoke clean as well to be fair Eoin 👍

Sorry for hijacking this thread kevin but looking for any info on this car.

The i30n is sold and have a few cars in mind to replace, one of which is this. Also if ye know of anything around this vintage of STI give me a shout, thanks

The i30n is sold and have a few cars in mind to replace, one of which is this. Also if ye know of anything around this vintage of STI give me a shout, thanks

No bother I have an 08 wrx sti hatch Pedro it's off the road at the moment as I'm doing work to it. I don't know whether it's just mine or all hatchbacks but they just don't handle like a classic very twitchy. I'm changing loads on mine to see if it makes a difference at all. Personally I don't know anything about the car advertised but it's identical to mine.

No bother I have an 08 wrx sti hatch Pedro it's off the road at the moment as I'm doing work to it. I don't know whether it's just mine or all hatchbacks but they just don't handle like a classic very twitchy. I'm changing loads on mine to see if it makes a difference at all. Personally I don't know anything about the car advertised but it's identical to mine.
Good to know and thanks for that kevin, have shortlisted a few cars and driven them recently, as much as I hate saying this the golf r 7.5 looks the best all rounder atbthr moment , seriously quick and nice to drive, but i am getting old now, time will tell

Good to know and thanks for that kevin, have shortlisted a few cars and driven them recently, as much as I hate saying this the golf r 7.5 looks the best all rounder atbthr moment , seriously quick and nice to drive, but i am getting old now, time will tell
It could just be my hatch is a bit unstable in corners so I would say drive one Pedro. I had a classic impreza from 2005 to 2018 and I could throw that into any corner without the fear of not making it out the outherside. Also the fuel consumption what a yoke to drink petrol at most I'm getting 400km to a full tank and that's driving like me mam it doesn't make a difference is she's in economy sport or sport sharp she's a thirsty tramp 🤣

400 klm is good Milage . It’s a 2.5 liter engine so I’d say your above average . Regarding being unstable There must be something loose or wore . Check the lower bushings in the rear shocks as they wear quickly and need replacing often enough 👍
Yes I know that car Kieron pm send 👍

Last edited:
400 klm is good Milage . It’s a 2.5 liter engine so I’d say your above average . Regarding being unstable There must be something loose or wore . Check the lower bushings in the rear shocks as they wear quickly and need replacing often enough 👍
Yes I know that car Kieron pm send 👍
Ya on that at the moment 😁👍

Kieran send that on to seanie as could be his old one i think.

Back