S204 Now Open to offers

Re: S204 For Sale €42,500!

Can't help think that 42,500 euro will buy you an awful lot of motor car in another shape of form.

In this case i think only serious subaru impreza lovers would consider going for this.Ok there's many of them around,but how many with that sort of cash around?...i don't have my hand up at this point.

I wish you all the best in your sale but I would think the best value thing to do would be to hold onto it-if circumstances allow.

personally I don't think its over priced.. look what clean 22B's are still making. it's an exclusive Impreza.. as you say though it will for serious car enthusiast be it subaru or not but the same can be said for all sti's evo's etc. You have to remember that a standard hawk eye sti was 64k new in this rip off of a country.. if this car was up for this sort of money last year when I bought my sti I know what I'd be driving now :icon_grin:

The above by Gerry is very true. You have to remember that cars are not worth less in the economic climate it's that people are reducing the price of them to make a sale. If I had a car like that I wouldn't be letting it go for peanuts, If someone doesn't buy it now then it's their loss, Its a hell of a car and someone with the money to buy it won't be disappointed.

Best of luck with the sale mate, I know the right person will come along for you :thumbsup:

this car is one of my favourite cars in the country of any brand right now. when this recession is over there are going to be quite a lot of people wishing they`d have snapped this bargin up. as dan said there will never be another impreza that comes even close to this ever again. i don`t even have a fraction of the price you want for it so all i can do is dream on but i will say with my hand on my heart that if i win the lotto and this car is still for sale i will give you the full €50k you want for it because in my eyes it`s well worth it. best of luck with the sale, can`t believe it`s taking so long.

Re: S204

Thanks Lads,

Any Offers Please PM me

If any moderators want to tidy this topic up please feel free :dontknow:

Regards
Mike

Re: S204 Now €39,995!

thats a savage price for that car a i paid that for mine last year for a standard sti

hope you get a sale mike id snap that off ye if i could get a decent price for mine but

as everyone knows how bad thing are gone :doh:

anyway best of luck, Mark :thumbsup:

Re: S204 Now €39,995!

Mike if the s204 is in the way out there I could look after it for ya :dontknow: :pray: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Worth a try anyway :multijump:

Re: S204 Now €39,995! Open to offers

do you neeed a kidney or a liver? liver has a few miles on it I wont lie to ya

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=10018.msg196031#msg196031 date=1245435491]
:lolpoint:
Would you take a trade in of a type r :dontknow:
[/quote]

Would consider it

There are two of these in the UK for £30stg each, And that's buying from a bunch of scemeing scumbags! (bad experiances with them)
Surely it would be worth while advertising there aswell!
I'm amazed you still have this!
The Best ever origonal Impreza!
The world is starting to turn again now, Uk and Usa are actively coming out of the recession, we won't be far behind,
Dan

Fingers crossed it will change here soon :pray:
Thanks Dan, how is the forester going :thumbsup:

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=10018.msg196565#msg196565 date=1245670720]
The world is starting to turn again now, Uk and Usa are actively coming out of the recession, we won't be far behind,
[/quote]

Sorry to burst your bubble but i think we'll be far behind them. They are being proactive in trying to get out of it by encouraging spending. We are trying to get out of it by taxing the arse out of everyone and making more people jobless instead.

Sorry for going off topic Mike, good luck with the sale, if i win the euromillions tonight you'll be getting a call :thumbsup:

have to agree with ya robbie!!!
the worst is yet to come here!!!

on topic!!!
wish i could afford one!!!

Back