Russian Subaru site www.suba27.ru

JayDublin

Committe Members
Staff member
ISDC Club Member
I've spotted an Instagram page that sells well priced 2nd hand Subaru parts. They've sent me a link to their website and have some tidy stuff. Has anyone dealt with these before? They are very responsive on Instagram messenger and as far as I can see look legit.

Not to sure Jay ..the old crafty Rooskies not sure would I risk it myself ..go on share what your thinking of buying 😛😛..

STI front lip and zerosports grill for just over 200 quid delivered Ciaran... very tempting. Almost worth the punt considering what they'd cost shipped from Japan 🤣
Screenshot_20210917-201742_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210915-173844_Instagram.jpg

If paying with PayPal and they don't arrive you can put in a claim against them and get your money back so I'd take the chance to be honest
Sold. I'll stick the order in and see what happens so🤞

I never dealt with them but did lots of business with Russians. The couple I’ve bought from are the easiest business dealings I’ve had.

I’d chance it and if it doesn’t work out just put a claim in. Good and services only.

I never dealt with them but did lots of business with Russians. The couple I’ve bought from are the easiest business dealings I’ve had.

I’d chance it and if it doesn’t work out just put a claim in. Good and services only.
Will do, thanks!

also bought a good few things from Russia and never an issue. Their postal service is a bit funny. its sits with them for a while but as soon
as the package has left the country it always arrived within few days :54:

Back