Rota GRA or Revolution Milleniums

Denis K

Sunday Drivers
I must get wheels for my Blob sti as I cant stand the sight of the standard rims.
So I've narrowed it down to either Revolution Milleniums or Rota Gra's.
I love the Revolutions but I just think a multi spoke look wheel like the Rota suits a newage better.
I would like people's opinions please.
All opinions or even other wheel suggestions are welcome

Gary has rev's he may sell since he got turinis :54:
Personally I like less and ticker spokes. easier to clean too

Ok, had revs on my old classic and they look great , personally would prefer the Rota on new age, had GRAs on a legacy and a great looking wheel imo,

Just food for thought, I have Rota gravels. , 225/40/18 on my blob eye sti and I love them, see below

Attachments

• IMAG1491.jpg
    IMAG1491.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 72
My 2c: The way I would approach this would be different. Imho, have a set budget and then decide whether you will go new or used. Then, what's the purpose of it: If it's for daily driving and hoons, weight of the wheels won't matter too much then as compared to wheels to be used on track.

I had a set of Rota G Force in bronze and on my black Blob and I think they look better on newage cars. Speedline and Revs suit well too.

For lighter wheels, the likes of OZ, Enkei and Rays Engineering are reputable brands with a range of designs to choose from.

Wheeldude website and Instagram page has lots of Subarus with different wheel options, fitment details and sizes.

Looking forward to seeing the new alloys on the car. Also, you can use WheelCo app to see what different alloy styles would look on your car. Maybe post them up here for opinions after [emoji16]

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

Think you have answered you own question above Denis preferring the multispoke wheel[emoji106]

Gravels look great as u can see on Pedro's motor[emoji108]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I have 18 gold revs and original BBS multi spoke things.... factory yokes.

Love both to be honest.

The BBS things are so ***y in my opinion.
Not the usual gold subaru stuff, more a bronze... look good I think.

That rim mentioned looks Halfords/cheap...

It?s an opinion... come get me for that... I?m not sorry.

My old slag with the BBS is on here In pics somewhere.

Another option for you, if you like cleaning spokes!

As Kieran said the rota gravels really suit the new age, when those wheels on Kieran car are washed they're a class colour too. Really suit the car

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk

Back