RING RACER FINALLY OPENS

wagon dec

Member Number 257
after 4.5 years the ring racer is finally open and until I actually ride it I think it looks a bit boring tbh what ye think

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eN05MiZbKU[/youtube]

how quick do the launch at 120- 150kph after the launch it looks like you could get off there going that slow

Its very short!!! The gopro does give a slowed down perspective of speed I think so maybe its good for the minute or so it lasts!!!

How much is a go on it? Surely its not too bad, go karts at that centre are decent value so I assume this will be the same.

now if they had any brains or ambition they would have made it go all around the circuit , rather than a 30 second thrill . the start (launch and loop ) is the only desirable bit .

Like the Ferrari one I did in Abu Dhabi, it's just the initial acceleration and that's really it...load a boll0x

Agree, bit of a missed opportunity because so short... Six Flags all the way for roller-coasters...

On another note: They'd want to be selling a lot of tickets to make their money back on that one as the operating expense and insurance will eat a good bit of the revenue too...
... another reason why they've been on the edge of bankruptcy at the Ring for years now... spending money without doing their sums first! --all a big risk to losing a great track!

Back