Rev D Legacy Bonnet

B4_RSK

Petrolheads
As above lads, need the bonnet to complete the facelift on the legacy, if anyone knows anyone breaking a 02 up legacy let me know, Colour is not important as the car is gonna be resprayed

Cheers :thumbsup:

No headlights yet my good man,every set i went to look at were dodgy in some way so gonna keep the ones i have till i find the right set, have to have the front perfect :thumbsup: Got the part number i needed for the blitzen front bumper so i can get the bits i need but yeah i'll have her back up to spec very soon :icon_grin:

about time :icon_grin: ... Getting my own rear quarters and roof resprayed over the next couple of weeks once the gearbox is fixed.. Next time i see you, my car might be a bit louder than yours too :whistle: :icon_biggrin:

Bout tome you sorted yours out too, and we both know my exhaust will be louder so stop with these dreams of yours :icon_nana: :icon_nana:

Bump, if anyone knows of one being broken let me know, have tried traynors,mckeevers and euro auto salvage as well as a few south of the border with no luck :icon_sad:

Back