Reputable engine builder

DerekD

Anyone know of a reliable Subaru engine builder, any location really, rang Ali last week but he's flat out for the next 3 months

No didn't try RSR Eoin, nothing happened no, just the mileage is getting to a point where something could give,

Hi Derek,

Personally wouldn't do a thing until I had to, if it let's go it let's go , could be a month or never and alot of expense imo to warrant unnecessary work unless your keeping the car very long term or doing a big power build

Just my 2 cents , re builds are very expensive unless you can some of the work yourselfšŸ‘

I agree, tis 5k minimum you'd be looking at anyway, and like kieran said, it's not broken like. What's the mileage on it now? If it was a thing you worry about, maybe just have the few pound put aside and ready to fix on the off chance something happened would be my advice.

It's something I've been debating for a long time now, 245 km on the clock at the minute. NCT tomorrow so i'll see how that goes first šŸ˜‚ if all goes well I'll change the timing belt and go from there

Stay driving it till you have to do an engine . Your going to be 5-7k in an engine So you need to ask yourself is it worth the outlay over buying a differant car . If your keeping the car then go for it .

Back