Recommend Resto Shops

legacy03

ISDC Club Member
Hi All - not Subaru related !

Need to get a move on a Chevy C10 and a 928s

Can anyone recommend any shops they have used that are genuine and not afraid of a job 😂

928 require respray and DECENT amount of welding. Chevy is more just a nice tidy up, and welding ...

Have been struggling to get anyone to even entertain the idea. Anywhere in Ireland suits.

Crowd down in Wexford called 'Rayco Group' seems they know their stuff, anyone heard/used?

Sound

Jumping in on this for help as well. Mate has an MX3 needing full resto (engine/paint... body is straight). Anyone recommend somewhere in or near Leinster? There was an mx3 at c&c Bray that I sent on to him and it's ignited his interest (mission accomplished). Worlds smallest production V6 needs to be shown the love it deserves!

Hi All - not Subaru related !

Need to get a move on a Chevy C10 and a 928s

Can anyone recommend any shops they have used that are genuine and not afraid of a job 😂

928 require respray and DECENT amount of welding. Chevy is more just a nice tidy up, and welding ...

Have been struggling to get anyone to even entertain the idea. Anywhere in Ireland suits.

Crowd down in Wexford called 'Rayco Group' seems they know their stuff, anyone heard/used?

Sound
Where are you based, know a great place but in clare

Some waiting list with Lyons, they the people to go to for a top class restoration 👍 I'll give them another ring Monday see how their schedule looks for the year
Yeah im from there and know the quality of the work.they do, I presumed there would be a waiting list, know one of there fabricators, top.class work, worth the wait if not too long but at once stage the waiting time was 2 years to get a spot I believe, best of luck with it.

Back