Recommend a good garage/mechanic

MrPink

Hi all,

I have a 06 Forester that's needs a service and has some electronic gremlins to sort out. Where's a good place to go for Subarus? Will consider driving anywhere for the right person.

Thanks!

Thanks! So Kilkenny or Dublin would be convenient but I'd drive anywhere for the right people. Need someone who's clued up on Subarus and their electrics.

Ah thanks all, that's brilliant, will get it booked in.(y)

Some weird things going on, EML with P0134 and another unknown one (tried swapping o2 sensor), sometimes the battery light comes on when the handbrake is pulled, cruise control doesn't work most the time, flashing key symbol comes on - sometimes with the EML but also when pressing the cruise control, there's probably something I'm missing..
There's an aftermarket alarm installed, I wonder if that's related.

I've seen some hack jobs with aftermarket alarm wiring. Does your car not have a factory system? Seems like the wrong car has a mind of its own. :cry:

I've seen some hack jobs with aftermarket alarm wiring. Does your car not have a factory system? Seems like the wrong car has a mind of its own. :cry:
Sorry just seen this, I think it's aftermarket. Not sure if it had a factory system before.
With the random issues I wouldn't be surprised if the wiring has been messed up! :rolleyes:
But it's a solid low mileage car so well worth sorting.

With the random issues I wouldn't be surprised if the wiring has been messed up! :rolleyes:
But it's a solid low mileage car so well worth sorting.
Well, it's better to have some sort of alarm working in case for insurance purposes. If something happened, it'll be the first question, if you had it set or no alarm at all. Thus making your cover invalid.

Back