Rear shocks for bugeye wrx KYB or STI red ones?

Cheers kadeen, have ordered the drop links aswell as the roll kit, shocks, tires and lowering springs. Nice way to empty the wallet on a bank holiday Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if thinking of poly bush kits check out energy suspension wagon dec put a full kit in his car and we all know what that was like,they're not bad money either you can get the kit from mcg in kells for around 200

Wallet is well emptied now so will wait have to wait a while before I get anything else. Still waiting on a price to get the wife's car fixed so that should be another interesting bill.

You only live once... :icon_grin: and will make a huge difference when you have that stuff all fitted and alignment done!

Update the other thread you started to let us know how you find things when all done.

[quote author=PatrickBuzzin link=topic=41507.msg476436#msg476436 date=1399030715]
Cheers kadeen, have ordered the drop links aswell as the roll kit, shocks, tires and lowering springs. Nice way to empty the wallet on a bank holiday Friday.

[/quote]

Good man Patrick I take it ur keeping the car so..
What make spring roll kit did u go for where did you buy...
Ull notice a nice diff when thats all done :goodjob:

Yeah decided to hold onto it. Sure it's paid for so not costing me anything only running costs and the odd spending spree!! Went for Kyb ultra sr shocks with eibach springs. White line centre roll correction kit and white line rear drop links. And Goodyear eagle f1's all round. All from Camskill. Also ordered the brake master cylinder stopper from scooby world.Think the credit card melted!

The shocks were £449 but I paid no Vat and got 5% off the order price and free delivery so can't give an exact price for you. So whatever that comes in at I'm not sure. Was dealing with a guy called Mark who was spot on.

While I'm on the spending spree where is the best place to get top mounts? Do I replace all 4 as the back left are the only one knocking or will I just replace the back 2?

KYB makes replacements, or else Subaru OEM parts.
Personally would replace in pairs.

Of the top of my head I paid around €30 a piece from Castle in Bray when I did the ones on the Blob a few years back (not 100% sure though as has been a while). The KYB parts were about 40% cheaper, but was going to take a few weeks to get them and dealer was 2 days delivery.

Back