Rear lenses classic

richiemac

Petrolheads
Hey all.... anyone ever come across a set of classic rear lenses with the amber part in clear?Want them for a 00 turbo but after looking on the net for a while i cant find any. Loads of the lexus type but i dont want those.. missed a set on ebay a while back and haven't seen any since. Anyone comes across any maybe they could leave a post? thanks........ :icon_grin:

They're sti lights you're looking for.

Normally go for around 200e, some of our traders might have in stock though.

They're the STi Clear rear lenses your after. Rare enough and pricey.... sold a set for 200 a few months back! You can generally get them from any of the Jap breakers up the north or UK... Try Euro Auto Salvage (North)... JapParts (UK)... Grade A Subaru Breakers (UK).. Glenburgie Subaru (UK) ... etc! The odd time they come up here... but sell quick!

Tried ferrys garage and he reckons he has a pair, has to look and call me back. Didn't say how much though. find out shortly, thanks.... :thumbsup:

Got them from scoobyworld.co.uk/ no problem. Ordered them on tuesday , came on thursday , brand new in genuine subaru parts boxes. All in cost €220. Worth it though. :smile:

Back