Rear Brembo adapter brackets

I was going to buy those yesterday eric, there is a few slanderous comments being flung around between 2 manufacturers about stealing their ideas & quality.

Now available a fitting kit to fit the Subaru STi Gold Brembo discs and calipers to the early Classic shape Impreza , the fiiting kit also comes with thicker handbrake shoes so they fit the larger diameter handbrake system in the centre of the discs , WITHOUT THESE SHOES YOUR HANDBRAKE WILL NOT WORK

WE USE THE PROPER HANDBRAKE MATERIAL IN OUR SHOES WHICH IS DESIGNED FOR HIGH TEMPS , NOT THE CHEAPER TYPE ON SALE ON EBAY BY THE PERSON WHO HAS STOLEN OUR DESIGN AND IDEA AND IS USING THE WRONG BLUE / GREY MATERIAL WHICH IS MORE DESIGNED FOR MACHINERY NOT VEHICLES , THESE SHOES WILL FALL APART FROM THE HEAT ,

The ebay one does say it needs extra bolt or something.
dam iv to change my price on my wish list back to godspeeds again.

The God speed Brake ones are the ones I'd go for.

http://www.godspeedbrakes.co.uk/Subaru/Rear/Rear_classic.htm

Classic Subaru Impreza 2 Pot and
Brembo Rear Fitting Kits

Kit 1 - Classic Impreza 2 Pot rear fitting kit

Fitting kit to fit the 2001 onwards rear 290mm vented brake discs and Subaru 2 pot caliper to the Classic Subaru Impreza. This is a straight forward bolt on kit , the only modification is the removing of the stone guard come heat shield spot welded onto the backplate , as the brake discs are larger they will catch.
The bracket kit is bolted to the backplate , the brake discs are a direct fit onto the hubs and handbrake shoes , fit the calipers in place and bolt them to the brackets, all bolts and spacer are supplied in the kit.

Only £75

Back