re; dans friendly adcive

P

paddy

feel compelled to comment on this. only joined a few weeks not a full member yet only as i cant afford it at the moment like many others on here, but the advice ive had has been top notch and every question has been answered and help offered so theres no "members only keep away attuide" at all. so i have to say thanks lads for all your help considering i havent paid the 50e like most of you,s. but we all have the same common interest "the car" :thumbsup:

rant over :subaru:

paddy

Said enough.. without this club I would never have my Type-R, as its 2 previous owners are also club members! :thumbsup:

Great place for Subaru maniacs!

Good man Paddy, i dont think people realise that the €50 goes towards
the runnning of the club plus a lot of events are subsidised so in the end
most of us get our money back..

good man fair play :thumbsup:... not everyone can afford the €50 with the way things are at the minute in the countrywith jobs going but every member is still willing to help out in any way they can.. I hope no one feels like its a us against them type thing thats the last thing a great well run club like this needs

same as that im a full member now with short while since ive been on everyone is so helpful, thanks one and all :thumbsup:

fair play :thumbsup: I can hand on heart say that there are a great bunch of guys and girls on this site and the information they provide is top notch, saving me pennies for membership again this year best €50 you will spend :icon_headbang:

Back