RB320 v caterham

SAVAGE!!! :icon_headbang: :icon_headbang: :subaru:

But looks like the caterham would had the chance to overtake a few times just not enough room, would like to see a vid with the caterham in front

good car control outa the guy in the rb. the caterham is a lot lighter, it show's under braking. but just look at the grip of the rb out of the bends :subaru:

Sounds like a caterham, certainly doesn't sound like a v6 or v8 powered beemer.

Even a modestly powered caterham would have the beating of an rb320 round a track in the right hands, about half the weight of the scooby

As Gerry says, i seen that vid before and it said it was RB320 vs M3 Evo. :ponder2:

Thought at the time it wasn't a BMW

Are the RB320's that tail happy or is it just the way that they have the suspension setup??

the track was damp so ied say the scooby would have been sideways less if it was dry, it shows how easy they are to control in a power drift but if it had of been dry ied say the drift wouldnt have been so gracefull

That was some good driving buy the RB320 guy...
Any form of a kit car that like a catherem etc etc would have savage advatage over a normal car, centre of gravity be a lot lower, corner weight be excellant, rigid frame, and even if it only had 200bhp.. probably only ways 700kg where rb has minimum 320bhp but has its big ass, they must be 1400 kg or more are they?
for rough example i work out POWER TO WEIGHT from my guess figures above
CATHERAM 142.85BHP: 500KG
RB320 114.28BHP: 500KG
That shud mean that catheram be quicker over quarter mile aswell i thinks :ponder2:
Oh yea, Had the pleasure of working on an RB320 last week :icon_grin:, and have to say very very nice machine :thumbsup:

Back