RB 320

I was actually asked to go with Garry Emmett to collect this car from Prodrive and drive it home but as luck would have it I was checking in at departures in Dublin airport when he called me :cry:

Anywho this car has a window sticker price of 75,000.00 in Eddie Garry's. Noel Redmond will sell her for Uk Stg £35,000.00 if anyone wants her and is willing to pay the VRT.

Frawls

Donnellys have one for sale for £ 30,000 stg at the moment.

Am sure even with VRT it would be much cheaper than Eddie Garrys.

Eamonn

i was in eddie garry's on tuesday jooking at the rb320,i asked couldi take it for a test drive :pray:
eddie just laughed at me :(
i was fooking serious though :whistle:

thats the one i was telling u about he reckons he has 2 of them lucky b :angry: :cry:

And I thought RAPE was a crime......€77k, they can keep it.

77k for an EYESORE........... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Sounds like just another crime of ART????????? :eek:mg: :eek:mg:

Its not meant to make sense.................. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Stephen Murphy and Noel Redmond bought an RB 320's each to use a rekki cars. They drive them about ten times a year and when the rally season is over sell them. These guys have bought some unusual cars over the years to use as rekki cars. Noel used a Lexus IS 250 at one stage :shock:

The last time I was at testing of Stepehen Murphy's S11 at Millstreet he was using a new 2.5 sti but I've heard he's used anything in the drive to go rekking and he has a garage full of AMG mercs!

I heard that Noel was selling the RB 320 because he just doesn't want it. I was supposed to drive it home for him about 3 months ago but he just left it in the UK as he wasn't bothered so I'm not surprised he's selling it! Eddie Garry is wrong about thinking he has two of them. The other one is Stephen Murphy's although the rate these guys change their minds about cars I wouldn't be surprised if Noel said that if Eddie could sell his one Stephen might get him to sell his one too!

Roll on this weekends lotto :pray:. If I win I'll be ordering a shiny new Type 25 in white with black wheels and all the trimmings :p

Frawls

id have u 22b with roughly e40,000 worth of stickers , cb ariels , neons , red seat covers and a fluffy dice :thumbsup:

where do i sign :smokin:

The VRT on an RB320 is €19440.. you can pick one up in England for around 30k strerling so with all added up 77K is a total rip off

nuff said

bertie and his muppets (was round long before that)

in fairness 77 for an impreza

whats goin on :dunno:

A guy i know has just booked his RB320 in with RENNO For map session with Pat Hebron :clap:, So might trip up with him for spin :nana:, about the only way i will ever be in one :wall:
I was trying to get the guy to join the forum but he just not a computer guy, would be nice to have him onboard. is there any RB320 in the club yet?? But fairplay RENNO for getting the info on mapping such a special edition, werent sure if it could be done or not, there for a while, but Pat is good to go now i beleive

[quote author=six spoke clive link=topic=3083.msg30065#msg30065 date=1185715792]in fairness 77 for an impreza

whats goin on :dunno:[/quote]
Agreed, though if you check Eddie Garry's listing he says he sold it on 17th August, and the asking price was closer to 78k!  :shock:  :ponder: :dunno:

savage car but the price is way too much :angry: id prefer micheals spec c if i had big money to spend on a new car...pure class... :subaru:

Back