Rather large speeding fine!

They're fairly strict on speeding in Switzerland alright :lol:

In fairness if you got caught doing 186mph in this country you'd be doing jail time

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=25734.msg302995#msg302995 date=1281609797]
They're fairly strict on speeding in Switzerland alright :lol:

In fairness if you got caught doing 186mph in this country you'd be doing jail time
[/quote]

Very true.

cant see a problem jailing the likes ofr these people , they are risking their own lives as well as ours when doin them speeds

[quote author=silverbullitt link=topic=25734.msg303001#msg303001 date=1281611863]
get caught doing 200km/hr by the wrong judge in this country , and your facing jailtime

http://www.leinsterleader.ie/news/Judge-Zaidan-loses-his-cool.5772638.jp
[/quote]

I just avoided being jailed by that tree hugger d1ckhead in Donegal... got gunned at 190kmh in a 60..(empty ballyshannon by pass)..coppers new well they timed the dates so I would be in front of him...when I arrived there were TV cameras and newspapers!! fcukers where gonna make me a poster boy for anti speeding.. Solicitor told me to expect jail time!! Got it adjourned eventually, got a barrister who set a date for a more "favourable" judge..ended up getting it reduced to wreckless driving, 5 points and 1500 fine...that Zaidan is a horrible b@stard..poxy little chin bread and curly moustache..Pirus driving gaylord. Anyone who gets in front of him for a motoring offence do everything in your power to get it moved.

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=25734.msg303024#msg303024 date=1281617505]
[quote author=silverbullitt link=topic=25734.msg303001#msg303001 date=1281611863]
get caught doing 200km/hr by the wrong judge in this country , and your facing jailtime

[/quote]

I just avoided being jailed by that tree hugger d1ckhead in Donegal... got gunned at 190kmh in a 60..(empty ballyshannon by pass)..coppers new well they timed the dates so I would be in front of him...when I arrived there were TV cameras and newspapers!! fcukers where gonna make me a poster boy for anti speeding.. Solicitor told me to expect jail time!! Got it adjourned eventually, got a barrister who set a date for a more "favourable" judge..ended up getting it reduced to wreckless driving, 5 points and 1500 fine...that Zaidan is a horrible b@stard..poxy little chin bread and curly moustache..Pirus driving gaylord. Anyone who gets in front of him for a motoring offence do everything in your power to get it moved.
[/quote]

you sir have just gone up in my estimations ....
you are now at one .... :wazzup:

i jest ... close call though

[quote author=silverbullitt link=topic=25734.msg303118#msg303118 date=1281641429]

[/quote]

[/quote]

you sir have just gone up in my estimations ....
you are now at one .... :wazzup:

i jest ... close call though
[/quote]

I posted it more as a warning, if your not afraid of the consequences of a high speed accident you should be afraid of the consequences of being caught. I barely avoided jail and the whole incident cost me the guts of 4 grand.

[/quote]

I remember it well Dave, read the outcome of it in the national newspapers before I saw it on here.........close call alright!

Back