Rally of the lakes 2015 who's going

matt1010

Octane Boostaholics
Any one going to the lakes this year. My first time going in about 8 years I'd say and in my very own sti :stismiley

Heading down on Saturday until Monday
I take it the stages are all the same ?
Hope to see a few of ye there

Heading down early Friday-Sunday.
Staying in Kenmare Friday nite for Sat stages
Staying in Killarney Sat nite.

Saturday service + Stages is 1.5hr from Killarney hence staying closer Friday nite.

Seen on rally.ie

Saturday morning kicks off with with the iconic Molls Gap, followed by the Tim Healy Pass and centralised service on Castletownbere Pier. Then it?s time to head out on the famous stages of Cods Head and Ardgroom with a repeat run over the Healy Pass and into service for a well deserved break. Cods Head and Ardgroom are repeated and a blast through the Kilmakilloge harbour stage to finish off the day.

?Sunday morning starts with Molls Gap once again, followed by the mountainous Beallaghbeama Pass and the fast flowing Shanera stage, Then into service at Liebherr Container cranes Killarney. This Loop is of Molls Gap and Beallaghbeama Pass is repeated and into service again, before heading out to the spectator friendly loop of Rockfield, Shanera and Rockfield stages.?

[quote author=diesel tom link=topic=44431.msg513363#msg513363 date=1428711439]
Yeah heading down the Thursday till Monday
Hoping to try set up a little subaru meet between our selves
[/quote]
Good idea

[quote author=Anto J link=topic=44431.msg513369#msg513369 date=1428740277]

[quote author=diesel tom link=topic=44431.msg513363#msg513363 date=1428711439]
Yeah heading down the Thursday till Monday
Hoping to try set up a little subaru meet between our selves
[/quote]
Good idea
[/quote]

Great idea :subaru:

Just a meet strictly among our selves Notting up public handiest bet is to prob put up my number and anyone on for it then I'll tell you we're we are meeting
More nor likely the Sunday evening 4/5 o clock some quite car park for an owl chat and a few pics

[quote author=diesel tom link=topic=44431.msg513379#msg513379 date=1428745555]
Just a meet strictly among our selves Notting up public handiest bet is to prob put up my number and anyone on for it then I'll tell you we're we are meeting
More nor likely the Sunday evening 4/5 o clock some quite car park for an owl chat and a few pics
[/quote]

Sounds like a plan

alright lads ill be around all weekend in a 2010 red holden commodore if ye see me give me a shout or a flash

Last edited:
Tom i lost your number, can you PM it to me. If its saturday you are meeting I might tag along.

Im down in the impreza anyways, i think i saw wagon dec not too sure was gone by before i noticed! Few nice cars about the place!!

Back