couple of pics :thumbsup:
aglmcarshow004.jpg

aglmcarshow005.jpg

aglmcarshow006.jpg

aglmcarshow010.jpg

aglmcarshow012.jpg

aglmcarshow013.jpg

[quote author=RoryFla link=topic=12920.msg179260#msg179260 date=1240234213]
I got a bit of a face tan alrigh. Nothing as bad as Scooby Shoot Out last year thou. :icon_redface:

Some lovely motors alright. The Lotus Carlton, Nissan NSX and Lancia Delta were mint. :icon_headbang:

Did any one see the Wine Series 1 Legacy parked down along the road to the Industrial Estate with the origianl gold wheels. :tongue:
[/quote]

Honda NSX :thumbsup:

didn't get any pics of the Scoobies :sad: was about to take one of Grahamo's Spec C when he appeared and we started chatting, then got a text from the Lambo owner who was in a spot of bother which resulted in her not getting to the show

[quote author=Speedy link=topic=12920.msg179367#msg179367 date=1240253103]
[quote author=RoryFla link=topic=12920.msg179260#msg179260 date=1240234213]
I got a bit of a face tan alrigh. Nothing as bad as Scooby Shoot Out last year thou. :icon_redface:

Some lovely motors alright. The Lotus Carlton, Nissan NSX and Lancia Delta were mint. :icon_headbang:

Did any one see the Wine Series 1 Legacy parked down along the road to the Industrial Estate with the origianl gold wheels. :tongue:
[/quote]

Honda NSX :thumbsup:

[/quote]

Ha ha, good spotting there Speedy, my head was awash with cars yesterday. Yeh thats the Legacy in the photos. Lovely car Leo.

only gettin to see this now, i dont have alot of time for here these days which annoys me sometimes. some serious machines there.

Why has someone taken a standard metro.... with a sunroof too... and stuck a 6R4 body kit on it???? :ponder2: Disgraceful! :cuckoo: :lol:

:lol:
i was thinkin the same, imagine those seats toldin ya in going sideways through keilder forest!!

Back