question about tyre size

J

john-w-d

I have 17" wheels with 40's i want to put on 45's can someone tell me if they will rub? I was told they would by one person and they where the right size tyre for 06 impreza by someone else. Who is speaking the truth!!!! I cant see how they would the arches are massive. Could someone please tell me.

Thanks but im just worried about the tyre size will 45's rub.

Thanks allot. Here is another questionfor you if i lowered my car would they rub?

At the moment i have 205/40ZR17 AIRSIDE PITSTOP put them on they said they where the right one's for my car any bigger and they would rub.

i have 18's on my wagon with 45  smaller arches  and no rubbing even with the dog the baby and all the gear!!!! :thumbsup:

So he is talking bull s**t he just does'nt want to exchange them for me. Thanks to everyone who replyed. This forum is brill :headbanger:

[quote author=john-w-d link=topic=3697.msg37546#msg37546 date=1190230390]
So he is talking bull s**t he just does'nt want to exchange them for me. Thanks to everyone who replyed. This forum is brill :headbanger:
[/quote]

yes absolutely..........

demand a change as bet wheels look lost with that size tyre..

Yes they look like 15's and even when they put the 45 tyre on there will be still a big gap. All i need now is a bonnet with the scoop and i will be as happy as a pig in s**t.

You can fit 45 profile on a 06 yes! as long as the wheels are no more then 17" x 7.5 on a wrx or sti!

Back