Quality respray

subiescooby

Matthew
ISDC Club Member
This is for my Blob WRX, the lad who was suppose to do this work, organised since February, has fallen through so I'm looking for recommendations if people have any.

All the welding etc is done by us besides the rear outer arch, as he was suppose to do that too but we are just going to do that now as well.

And we are going to prep the car ourselves for paint because it'll be months before anyone could take it anyway so may as well spend the time prepping it.

All I'm wondering is if anyone has recommendations for someone to do the respray. It'll be a full doors off windscreen out job.
Im particular enough so I'd like someone who's known and reliable for doing it right.

Said I'd throw a post up in case any of ye had knew someone.

Thanks.

There's a man here in donegal, look him up on Instagram, martycturbo
His work is unbelievable, he does everything from small scratches to full resprays.

ive actually decided to just do it myself, nobody seems to want to work on cars.
Itll delay the project because itll take more time myself to do it which is why I wanted to give it to someone, but at least ill know its done right now 🤷‍♂️

exactly, nobody at all wants to do proper work, its all trade and insurance jobs.
Just lucky enough to have some on of the equipment already, so just a matter of prepping properly and getting some sort of booth ready and spray it, only way of getting it done really

Very little money in repaints, especially old rusty cars , can’t blame a lad wanting consistent work to put food on the table

Back