Prodrive Mud Flaps.

The mud flaps are smashin :thumbsup:
If you don't mind me askin, are they rubber type and roughly how much you got them for?
Mine are carbon and after nearly a year they're fairly torn :D nothing to do with the height of the car or my driving :lol:
Maybe a rubber set would last longer? Or is it normal to have to replace them? Never had them on any of me other Scoobies

[quote author=Chara555 link=topic=8341.msg99826#msg99826 date=1216241694]
The mud flaps are smashin :thumbsup:
If you don't mind me askin, are they rubber type and roughly how much you got them for?
Mine are carbon and after nearly a year they're fairly torn :D nothing to do with the height of the car or my driving :lol:
Maybe a rubber set would last longer? Or is it normal to have to replace them? Never had them on any of me other Scoobies
[/quote]

I paid €130 approx (give or take a couple of euro) for them. Got them second hand off e-bay.

This is the link on the Prodrive site to them, http://www.prodrive.com/products_level2.html?id=52&p=12

Dave571 paid I think €380 last year for a set from a subaru dealer. Donnelly Belfast is where he got them and that was the cheapest he could get them.

they look really cool, your setting myself and the bank balance on another collision course :thumbsup:
you'll be looking for muddy puddles now :lol:

Back