Prodrift Europe & SLAM '06 - 12th & 13th August

LOL The Iceman always stays cool lol. Sounds like a Duffman add from the Simpons.

A few pics Murph took.

[attachment deleted by admin]

And again. Cant get them smaller im afraid.

[attachment deleted by admin]

all eye's on punchestown!!! :lol:

come on people lets get in the mood i wanna hear you all scream . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . *cough* . . . . . . . . . . . . oh you the biggest shower a' shaggers ive ever seen.

i thought that was brilliant

Norris: :lol: :lol: :lol: Heard that allright.

Great pic's lads !!
Free entry..... sure that's what im hear for, but thanks all the same :thumbsup:

Niall.

What did they expect... we're in Ireland (not the US of A) on an overcast day, all looking with envy at the people in the 'grandstand' who had proper seats, having earache from the tannoy system, endured a spectacular tyre blowout from the motorbike stunt 'team' and yer man expects us to show appreciation for every skid and fart that happens :doh:

I thought he was gonna ask us to do a Mexican wave for the Sky Sports crew! Hahaha - who was the celeb again? JC? :dunno:

“How about a big shout out for our Norwegian stunt team who came all the way from Denmark”  :lol:

Have we found our own version of Murry Walker, what was that he said about somebody’s wife I cannot remember now but it caused a giggle

Classic Murry Quotes

"With half the race gone, there is half the race still to go"

"...and there's no damage to the car.....except to the car itself."

Murray: "And there are flames coming from the back of Prost's car as he enters the swimming pool."
James: "Well, that should put them out then."

"And there's a dry line appearing in the tunnel" (pause while he realises what he's just said) "Obvious really as it has a roof"

"If I was Michael Schumacher.... which of course I am not..."

We're gonna run em again...... LOL :lol:

I thought the best was the heap of scrap that was brought out for the sound off awards.... everybody had a good laugh :D
And what did the commentator say "it may look like a shed, but it has a great sound system" :doh: :whistle: Classic!

Alan.

real realy enjoyed the day fair play to nial wer also got a gud turn out

big thanks to nially for getting us in free. have to agree should have been a lot shorter and faster running got a bit tedious at times. but great day and nice to meet some of you lads. cheers George :subaru:

Back