*PRICE AMENDMENT* Parrot Bluetooth units

Re: Parrot Bluetooth units

Aido

Depending on the final price I would also possibly change to 2 of the 9200 units

Let me know what price ya can get them for and ill let u know which i can afford.....

Cheers

No probs lad!!!! :thumbsup:

Oh another thing lads...can you pm me the make of the car/(cars) you want done...Does'nt affect price but

is just handy to know for the installer!!

Thanks!!!

[quote author=markobucko link=topic=18226.msg223922#msg223922 date=1253869060]
1. gc8aido - ck3100
2. Sweetcakes - ck3100
3. Alhks - mk1 9200
4. Scruff - mk1 9200 (x2)
5. Johm - possible
6. Hammie - ck3100 (x2) / possible 9200 (x2)
7.markobucko-ck3100(supply only)
[/quote]

[quote author=gc8aido link=topic=18226.msg224576#msg224576 date=1254086877]
[quote author=TerryNavan link=topic=18226.msg224293#msg224293 date=1254000665]
Is that the deal price you have listed and with the leads included? If it is then i should be able to get you a better deal. 10 or more people for the 9200 fitted without any leads needed then i reckon about €230 fitted at the moment. Leads would normally cost about €35 or so but not 100% at the moment.
[/quote]

[quote author=TerryNavan link=topic=18226.msg224293#msg224293 date=1254000665]
Is that the deal price you have listed and with the leads included?
If it is then i should be able to get you a better deal. 10 or more people for the 9200 fitted without any leads needed then i reckon about €230 fitted at the moment. Leads would normally cost about €35 or so but not 100% at the moment.
[/quote] :shock2: :shock2:

Units include the supply and fitting of an ISO muteing loom which costs roughly €25.
If it is a case that your car already has one of these (common in aftermarket stereos) or any car that has these connectors for their existing stereo units will not need a muteing loom and hence do not need to spend the €25 and thus will be deducted from your price.
Expected Prices:
Ideally a group of 5+ to avail of discounts (depending on numbers) would be necessary
This is an extremely competitive price even without discount as you are all aware
If you are interested please put your name down on the list and when we reach adequate numbers and interest for these units, discount prices can then be negotitated!

[quote author=TerryNavan link=topic=18226.msg224294#msg224294 date=1254000751]
With the parrot units they have spent alot of time making sure that the microphone on them takes out the background noise as most companies use parott for their handfrees
[/quote]

Thanks for that Terry, kinda thought it was the case but always good to get confirmation

Just to reply to your post Terry and settle any thoughts any of you interested in the buy may have regarding the prices (as i know if i read that i would be thinking hold on i can get alot cheaper here)
I have been asking on here in the ICE section regarding these units
http://www.isdc.ie/discussion/index.php?topic=18102.0;highlight=parrot
and have shopped around about these extensively in the last while and this is the best price i could find.
I have suggested a group buy to help fellow members and myself of course by obtaining a discount however if you have definite prices for the 9200 for al and scruff (3units in total) then i will most definitely look into a group buy for these units alone as a seperate group buy as the ck3100 deal cannot be rivaled in Ireland by any reputable installer at present and up until your post neither could the 9200!!

I felt i would never get 10 members who would be interested in the above (9200) given the current climate and in saying that i could have
obtained further discount based on 10+ customers as is always the case with quantity of same product.
I was being realistic in negotiating prices with potential numbers in mind and even offered both of the most popular units from parrot
at what i felt were a well negotiated, fair and good price (based on my extensive research of reputable fitters i contacted in Ireland and the prices i had been quoted).
I have yet to solidify the final price as with numbers i may be able to negotiate cheaper again (as stated in initial thread) when i have definite numbers however there will be NO increase on the above prices...only lowering!!! :icon_biggrin:

If you can certainly provide the above listed units for the group at a lower price (the price you have quoted) can you please contact me on 0863691079 as i know you cant pm or alternatively post to this thread with definite prices and whom will be fitting!! :thumbsup:

Thanks Terry, always good to obtain futher discount for members!!Fair play!! :clap:
[/quote]I will give you a buzz tomorrow mate, wont be getting one myself but always willing to help when i can and if i can :D

[quote author=nicealloys link=topic=18226.msg225420#msg225420 date=1254341926]
I just got a parrot bluetooth fitted in my car today 220 euro supplied and fitted
wont work on a i phone so must be the cheaper one
[/quote]

Probably the ck3100 if does'nt play ipod or iphone

I am having supplied and fitted for 195eur!!

Thanks for the heads up anyway!! :thumbsup:

Yeah I figured it was average price but had to get it fitted as i got caught last week on the phone by a flat foot patrol gardai :icon_cry:
was stuck in traffic along the canal dublin 2 near starbucks caught red handed bumper to bumper traffic couldnt move :angry1:
2 points and 80 euro :wall:
so figured better try and avoid it happening again
still dont do the crime if ya cant do the time i suppose
pain in the ass all the same as it means will have to wait longer for some sti rear lights :subaru:
[quote author=gc8aido link=topic=18226.msg225437#msg225437 date=1254343344]
[quote author=nicealloys link=topic=18226.msg225420#msg225420 date=1254341926]
I just got a parrot bluetooth fitted in my car today 220 euro supplied and fitted
wont work on a i phone so must be the cheaper one
[/quote]

Probably the ck3100 if does'nt play ipod or iphone

I am having supplied and fitted for 195eur!!

Thanks for the heads up anyway!! :thumbsup:

[/quote]

Good man Aido....
Ill stick to the ck3100 I think.... I bought a yoke to play the Ipod thru...... and the wife was sayin just get the cheaper 1's anyway....

Hope thats ok man...
Ill talk to ya about fitting arrangements soon

Neil

No word from Terry :ponder2: :dontknow:

Would never have been able to get 10 people anyway even if the offer from Terry could have materialised

however with bargaining the unit down to 280eur i reckon its a fair price for all IMHO!!!! :thumbsup:

Thanks lads,

I have arranged for the 10th Oct (Saturday) and location will be pm'd as soon as confirmed!

Can you all send me a pm with your number please :thumbsup:

Thanks
Aido

[quote author=markobucko link=topic=18226.msg223922#msg223922 date=1253869060]
1. gc8aido - ck3100
2. Sweetcakes - ck3100
3. Alhks - ck3100
4. Hammie - ck3100 (x2)
5.markobucko-ck3100(supply only)
[/quote]

Final Numbers........