Possibly selling...🤫

lukerb5

ISDC Club Member
Hi guys kinda have my eye on something and half thinking of selling.
A lot of you might know my car and for those that don't its a 2005 sg9 sti forester.
I imported the car personally over 6 years ago from Japan.
Over the years I have spend all that was needed to bring the car where I wanted it to be.
Every part bought has been the best of the best and the same goes for the workmanship.
Every original part that came off the car has been kept .
It went to engine tuner in the uk last year for a full overhaul.
To sum up some of the work done without too much boring details it has a fully forged block and heads redone.
1000cc injectors
Rcm headers
Rcm up pipe
Rcm induction kit
Md321t+ turbo
Baffled sump
Mishimoto front mount intercooler
Mishimoto intake pipe
Rcm track attack catch can
New bc coilovers
Yamaha s204 damper bar.
Front and rear strut braces.
Sti genome gauges x4
Link ecu running 2 maps
Haltec wide band
Anti lag
Launch control
95 octane 400bhp
95 + booster 460bhp
There are most certainly lots of other goodies I have probably over looked but all in all the car has been looked after to very high standards and can seriously shift along when needed and curises long journeys in comfort when called for.
Pre face lift versions of these cars are touching the 18 to 20 k mark now standard.
I am asking 26k for the car all in with every original part and won't be shifting as I am in no rush to sell. Just said I would put it up here as genuine guys will know what it takes to find a nice car and take it to the next level.20210226_163908.jpg20210226_163908.jpgFB_IMG_1609966281629.jpgreceived_408002700619381.jpegScreenshot_20200410-135246_Gallery.jpgreceived_1465293146837342.pngreceived_10211542146574431.jpegreceived_10211542146534430.jpegIMG_20161127_202831.jpg

Last edited:
Unbelievable motor man, never knew it had half that spec. GLWTS man, hopefully it ends up in a good home 😀

You have your eye on something? What is it a fighter jet?? Where do you go from that machine?

Can confirm having been behind it on the last run that this is a unique machine. An angry forester with power, sound and beauty. Would snap the hand off you for it if i had the funds.

Surprised to hear Luke but understand as I did it myself ,

Nice to try other machinery too.👍

Some forester and buy for someone

Glws luke like it's Owner a horse of a yoke 😉 very fine machine you have hopefully someone else will appreciate it for what it is first drive in this will sell itself. nice to have a few runs out with it

That is some machine, had no idea the amount of work gone into it when I seen it on Sunday, very impressive - glwts

Some beast Luke, what can replace it?
I know many things can…. But without a ball of money!

what will have the same power??
best of luck with the sale and looking forward to the new beast!!!

Back