Positive perception of ISDC club.

Pedro555

ISDC Club Member
In recent months I've been to a good few car meets/events and some car industry events. As some of ye know I will talk to a wall so usually take the opportunity to speak with people from all walks of life about cars. I try to promote ISDC when i can like alot of us do.

One thing I couldn't get over was the amount of people from all.walks of life that know about the ISDC and how positively they talk about the club, its forum and members. Many of them regularly check the forum and think we have a great club.

So to conclude I think the lads that do all the stuff behind the scenes to keep the club alive and growing should be very proud of there efforts, the club is in a good place????????, I take.my hat off to ye sirs

we , as members dont realise most of the behind the scenes , meetings,phonecalls and organising that goes on . so can only re-iterate the above . well done . and keep her lit :54:

Seems like this was the busiest callendar since I'm in the club, only pity I wasnt part of it. :clap:

Well said kieran i agree totally with you and am enjoying every minute of it[emoji122][emoji122]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks lads from all the commitee :thumbsup:

but it?s really down to all the members who make the effort to get to the events , as without members turning up there wouldn?t be events .

It?s easy to post up an event in the members section , but it?s not so easy to make the effort and get up early in the morning and to be there , that takes commitment and the committee are grateful to everyone who turns up as it make organizing events a lot easier.

There?s a great atmosphere in the club at the moment with loads of helpful members willing to talk sbd help people out , it?s a great club to be part of long may it continue :thumbsup:

Roll on the rest of the year and hopefully next year will be just as good :clap:

Back