porker !

mac mac

ISDC Club Member
so about a month ago i watched a video of

merc sls v mclaren mp4 , the mp4 kicked ass .
then the mp4 v the lambo aventador , the lambo trounced the mp4
then the lambo against the veyron , and the bugatti kicked ass !

this led me to thinking that the latest lambo offering was the quickest car by some bit (bar the awesomeness of the veyron)and didnt see it being bet

then this morning i came across this vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra4gTlYocfU&feature=player_embedded

so off the line , as expected the aventador seemed to leave the porsche , but then by the power in "thor's" jocks , the porker soon left the lambo for dust and this bedazzeled me . didnt think anything bar the veyron would come up trumps against the lambo .

genuinly shocked !

have also seen that "underground racing" have produced a twin turbo verion of the aventador which is a 1200 claimed i believe . so will it be the ultimate ??, we ll just have to wait and see . but their tt gallardo was mouth opening fast !

jus thought id share ! as up until recent ive always been a porker fan but recently ferrari's 458 has been my lotto winners choice !

Yeah, but its not like a standard porker...

The funniest thing is, that looking at their times, Andy Forrest's car would have left them in dust LOL :subaru:

not standard i know , but just the fact it trounced what i considered the closest thing to a veyron in performance is what got me .

Back