Plates

Sheriff

Octane Boostaholics
Anybody know now if this style plate is legal? I bought them of Eire Plates. Figured if the German style ones are legal from the site, I should be alright.

ygdH13r.jpg

Very helpful. Looks like mine is a tad too small height wise. Don't understand why they would sell a plate that doesn't exactly comply to NCT standards.

You could be OK with the height of lettering, that's they're biggest gripe. More so cops than NCT guys. Chance her

I use a to z plates for my number plates they have a really good guide on their site and I've never had an nct issue with any plates I've got off them

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Might spin to the cop shop and see. Letters and spacing is correct but the actual plate height is the issue

I spoke to a guard the other day in the carpark of my workplace. He said they're fine, as they're not going to get out the ruler and measure them. They'll look nice when they're fitted alright :good:

I spoke to a guard the other day in the carpark of my workplace. He said they're fine, as they're not going to get out the ruler and measure them. They'll look nice when they're fitted alright :good:
Hope that Guard wrote that down and signed it for you for "When" you meet the next one that dosent like Subarus ????

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back