pitch and putt

mac mac

ISDC Club Member
mate gave me a shout yesterday eve and the evenin that was in it we said we 'd go for a quick round .

lil did i know, on what we considered the hardest hole in the course , she landed about 18 inchs diagnally past the hole , pretty good i thought as a lad would be happy with par on this hole (3 shots) on any given day .

but thats not where this story ends..... :whistle:

i knew i had hit it pretty well as soon as she took off ( sweet strike of the ball) and she looked to be fairly on track to hit the green , i hoped . so when she landed that close i was pretty chuffed ,but then , as if magically or magnetically :icon_omg:, she jammed it into reverse with a lil bit of side and made her way slowly towards the hole . NO WAY , NO FECKIN WAY , surely a birdie would be good enough , and like that .... she disappered . :wazzup:

HOLE IN ONE ,and a hell of roar " yyyyeeeaaaaahhhhhhh " outta me .One of the sweetest shots ive ever hit and prob never will again !!!

great feeling :653: :653: :653: :653: :653:

welldone mac mac, you should give up now while your at the top :multijump:

never knew we had so many golfists on site ......
if ye could all leave yere keys to the subarus at the exit , and proceed to the BMW dealership please ....

cheers lads for the comments , mad for another one now !!

@ silverbullet :mooner:

Back