piston heads

Thats a stunner of a classic. AFAIK 330 shouldnt be too much of a problem for the standard turbo-think they run out of puff at about 350. It would be close to the limits of the internals however. Mapping may or may not have been done but bear in mind BP do a 102octane fuel in the UK which would help a lot.

Maybe slightly optimistic with his quotes alright but its not impossible. Sure wasn't Chris' type r making something like 315bhp on the rollers at Couture & that was standard from Japan.

No mention of tunning/boost increase thats why I wondering where he was getting his figure

i had my version 4 rollin roaded at 331bhp with standard turbo and mapped for 95 with octane booster :icon_headbang:depending on the ECU being used

[quote author=tractorman link=topic=15046.msg185810#msg185810 date=1242242178]
i had my version 4 rollin roaded at 331bhp with standard turbo and mapped for 95 with octane booster :icon_headbang:depending on the ECU being used
[/quote]

that was black as well yeah?

I'd love to check mine oneday.

type-R ver5 with standard VF28 1.35 Max Boost mapped on 95+ boost on Apexi Power FC + FMIC, Walbro, Cusco 3' decat downpipe.

How do you think ?

Back