Pics from the Vee

scania

Petrolheads
Long shot i know lads but wondering would anyone have any pics of the vee meet a few years ago when we ended up in rose green

Thanks in advance
richie

Same as me so, Never taught of it then until now about carrying the camera. Pass over it a few times a week with work since last june and remembered it the other day

If you have any other photos can you let me know
Im trying to find as many club photos as i can
Cheers Colm :thumbsup:

[quote author=diesel tom link=topic=33870.msg388588#msg388588 date=1333235813]
I have the pics from that brother will get them up tomorrow lad
[/quote]

Sound out tom, hows things with yourself

Not a bother brother an your good self Jesus haven been talking to you for 2 years your due an owl visit up lad you still driving the tipper

[quote author=diesel tom link=topic=33870.msg388625#msg388625 date=1333277109]
Not a bother brother an your good self Jesus haven been talking to you for 2 years your due an owl visit up lad you still driving the tipper
[/quote]
Didnt realise it was that long till ya said it. Are ye busy at work. Nope got left go from that about a year and a half ago, was on the dole for a few months and got a job delivering car parts five days a week so its handy out. Will be there a year now the end of may

Jesus you have a cushy number now so the owl tarmac an the trucks are quite enough so I am after starting up a new buisness doing car detailing an Valeting paint corrections head light restorations arch rolling all sorts plus still have all the machines so can go tarin anytime everything paid for so easy jus bring them out when needed lad

happy days so for ya tom, keep the head down and hope for the best sure. Yip tis handy out job alright it is 9 to 5.30

Back