Penalty Points

Wrx ian

Petrolheads
Hi guys
I hav'nt been online in the last few weeks, I'm back now,,
So in the past few weeks i'v been caught speeding twice. :icon_hang:
142 in a 120 going from cork to dublin and Limrick 129 in a 100.
i got 2 points each time, plus the 80 euro.
i have never got points befor this, was just looking for some advise on how this effects my insurance and stuff. or if i can get off them. :icon_grin:
I'm Ducking gutted,

Iano

Just accept them, you were doing the speed, they have the proof.

Insurance companies don't penalise you until you go above 4 points so you should be fine insurance wise.

Doubt you'l get off them, on the chin i'm afraid. I had 4 points last year and insurance was under a grand, i dont think that it really makes a difference, its only when you start too hit 6 and up that your insurance will start too take effect. My points will be gone this year but cant remember when but you'l just have too bear it and keep an eye out for the speed traps :thumbsup: Since having the points i have found out where all the most commen places are that have the guards on the routes i take, and i stick too the speed limits on the area's i dont know. Its really the only way about it. 62Mph for you for a while ian :lol:

Oh yeh,, LOL this is what i was Driving...

Attachments

• Bug me.JPG
    Bug me.JPG
    98 KB · Views: 25
  • Bug me.JPG
    Bug me.JPG
  • Bug me.JPG
    Bug me.JPG
  • Bug me.JPG
    Bug me.JPG
  • Bug me.JPG
    Bug me.JPG
No wonder they spotted you, stevie wonder would spot that thing :lol: :lol:

If you know any Garda give them a bell, I got away with just a fine after a mate pulled some strings :D

Steve.

Ya i'll second that one mark,
I got done by the gardi in castlebar and knew a girl quite well and she tried too gt me off them but it was already logged so nothin could be done. :thumbsup:

Back