Parts From Japan

bdonnelly94

ISDC Club Member
Good evening lads,

We at JDM Auction Watch have been toying with the idea for months now of starting to bring parts along with cars from Japan.

We have numerous containers leaving Japan on a weekly basis, so it only makes sense to start loading them with parts too. In the next few months we will hope to have a subsection on the website with new & used parts catalogues/stock items.

Iโ€™ve been speaking with @scoobysub and have gotten a lot of information regarding popular used parts & accessories that arenโ€™t readily available anywhere.

We can also offer group buy options or if someone is looking for us to source and supply any item from Japan we can do that too.

If anyone wants any more information or has any queries/questions you can dm me directly.

Attachments

• IMG_9475.png
    IMG_9475.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 16
And how does it work with shipping costs then brendan...or is it still in brainstorm stage.... smaller bits are cheap enough but anything big kills all the value

And how does it work with shipping costs then brendan...or is it still in brainstorm stage.... smaller bits are cheap enough but anything big kills all the value
We will have containers already leaving Eoin, so shipping costs shouldnโ€™t be much on larger items. It will be courier charges to get the items to our warehouse at the port etc then courier here to get them to you rather than shipping

We will have containers already leaving Eoin, so shipping costs shouldnโ€™t be much on larger items. It will be courier charges to get the items to our warehouse at the port etc then courier here to get them to you rather than shipping
So the polo's will be stuffed to the roof's LOL

I'd be very interested in this service. I'll be looking out for the subsection on your website ๐Ÿ‘

Back