P1 SUBARU emissions.

class9

Hi everyone.. My impreza recently failed the NCT on emmisions. Now I haven't looked at since (a week ago) but I'm thinking that is either the cat or lamda sensor.. The car is a P1.. I have a few questions I have heard people talking about prodrive exhausts is there such a thing.. Where is the best place to get and cat or lamda sensor for my P1.and last is the ecu different in a P1..
Any help would be great and appreciated..

Should tell you on sheet if lamda is out margins are fine but a working sensor should be good. if the car is gone on emissions would be high co2 unless car is mapped on a bad sensor it shouldn't have any thing to do with ecu

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

It's only in from the UK.. So I wouldn't take any notice of that passing all the time there.. It was after a 10 min drive but was sitting for 10 minutes before test.. I'll get a copy of the test cert and see what it failed on.. And we will see from there..

:thumbsup: Could be a decat on it . Are you familiar with Subaru?s . But post up the emissions results and will see :thumbsup:-

P1 emmisions readings

Hi Guys.. These are my readings sorry about the delay..
Low idle 0.21%
HC129 PPM
HIGH IDLE LAMBDA 0.75%
CO 9.43%
HC 194 PPM

See sheet below
1ec6d4bcbcd3f0009a434adeec6127c1.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Your lamba seem to be way out so I?d say you need a new 1 . Have you any leaks in the system or does all look good .

Back