Over Heating!!!!

F

forester sti

Not the car thank god :lol: :lol:

It's so fecking hot outside! and the car defo runs slower as well :angry1:
When JGM comes over again, I'll get a summer map! this hot ambiant air can't be good for the car!
Give me a nice chilly damp morning anyday!! keeps all the temps down,

Everybody else enjoying the heat??
Dan

Whats with the Irish and moaning?

Whats next? Give out that water is wet?

I love the sun, the only people who should be giving out about it is Ginger people.

I'm like Dave. I'd get burnt standing in a freezer! Enjoying it in moderation though.

:lol:
Same as above,
If I wear factor 50, that gives me 50 seconds before I start to burn!
Not looking forward to working in a 120 year old attic tomorrow morning!
Fun times! where is the sweating profusely smiley?
Dan

I have to say im loving the weather!!!!
I have been working nights since Thursday.....
So spent all day Friday in the sun, Friday night in work!!!
All day Saturday in the sun, sat night in work
all day today in the sun and workin tonight!!!!!

just back from Galway and got readings of 27 and 28 degrees on the dash , even at 120kmph with the windows down it wasnt cooling me down ,

just back from galway as well i dont have a outside temp gauge but it was fair hot had all windows down and roof vent up and all it was doing was moving the hot air round good day out though

it was 17 degrees at 5 O'Clock this morning!!!!!
so knew at that time it was going to be an awsome day!!!

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=23803.msg283496#msg283496 date=1274632504]
Not looking forward to working in a 120 year old attic tomorrow morning!
Fun times! where is the sweating profusely smiley?
Dan
[/quote]

Nice! I'd say you'll have a serious dose of SBS Dan (Sweaty ball syndrome) :lol:

Not a fan of the heat at all... Overcast without the rain will do me lovely :icon_grin: ... I get burnt even looking out the window at the good weather :icon_rolleyes:

I'm loving this weather, although I was doing a car alarm in the garden and sweating buckets, but had a great spin on the bike to cool down :smokin:

Roll out the sun!!!!

Im gettin out of here early this morning and plan on baking myself stupid today when I get home!!!!! :dance:

If i go beetroot red!!!! then so be it!!! Ill hardly worry!!!
Too used to the damn cold and wet in this place to be complaining about a little bit of heat when we finally get it!!!

If onyy every weekend here could be like that one :icon_grin:

Great driving weather :smokin: and the good looking women sping out of nowhere and show a bit of sumtin sumtin :multijump:

Loving every second of it, had a BBQ yesterday with loads of beers. Great weekend. :icon_grin:

gotta luv the weather....it was fookin snowing 3 months ago so enjoy it...it wont last long!!!!
killer driving with no aircon in the van though!!!!
:icon_grin: :icon_grin:

Back